- Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to tour departure will be charged full tour price.
- Cancellations for groups of 10 or more participants require 72 hours notice or full charges apply.
- “No-shows” will also be charged full tour price.
- Charges for cancellations and no-shows will be applied to the credit card provided.
Ziptrek reserves the right to cancel tours due to inclement weather, foreseeable hazards, insufficient bookings, or events beyond our control. In these events, full refunds will be made or alternative dates offered.
- Main Tour: Minimum of 75lbs/30kg and maximum of 275lbs/125kg.
- Express Tour: Minimum 75lbs/30kg and maximum of 275lbs/125kg.
- Main Tour: 7+ years old.
- Express Tour: 7+ years old.
A parent or guardian is required to sign a release of liability of waiver on behalf of any minors (under 19). Guests must be 15 or older to go on tour without a parent or guardian.
NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
- No substances are permitted on course. This includes alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, smoking and/or vaping.
Ziptrek Ecotours is in no way obligated to complete a tour if one or more participants are found to be endangering the safety of themselves, others, or the environment. Refunds will not be given in this situation.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER
- Guests must sign a release of liability waiver to participate in a Ziptrek activity. The waiver can be viewed here.
- The release of liability waiver must be completed before you arrive to begin your Ziptrek activity.
- A parent or guardian is required to sign a release of liability of waiver on behalf of any minors (under 19).
PREGNANCY AND INJURIES
If you are pregnant you may not participate in any Ziptrek tour.
All Ziptrek zipline tours require you to comfortably wear a full body harness and walk between 1.5-2km (1-1.25 miles). Guests should be prepared for light physical exertion - all tours include several flights of stairs. Guests should be prepared with their own allergy medications, if required. Persons unsure of their physical ability should consult their physician first.
If you have an injury that we believe will prevent you from participating you will not be allowed on tour. If you are not sure if your injury will prevent you from taking part, please contact us prior to making your reservation or at least 24hrs prior to beginning your tour.
FOOTWEAR AND CLOTHING
- Ziptrek tours operate in a mountain environment.
- Guests must wear flat fully enclosed shoes (that means no flip flops, wedges, heels etc). Running shoes, hiking shoes are ideal.
- Winter boots are mandatory for tours that depart in the winter. We have a limited number of winter boots available to borrow.
- Dress for the weather. It is often 5-10°C colder on our course than it is in the village.
- We have a limited number of rain jackets available to borrow.
If you are not properly equipped for your tour and we do not have any equipment left to lend you, for your own safety you will not be allowed to participate and you will not receive a refund.