Exploring nature by gliding from one platform to another while being suspended on steel cables, using leading edge equipment and systems, that provide a very safe & secure experience.
We have 5 ziplines, and our tour includes zipping on all of them.
The longest one is 1066m (3500 feet), the shortest one is 203m (665 feet)
The highest point above the ground occurs on line 4, where guests are 250 ft (76 m) above the ground at a certain point during the zip. This is not the height of any of the individual towers. The highest launch tower is approximately 60 ft (18 m) above the ground (in terms of the height the guest is standing above the ground, at launch).
Adventure sport activities have risks and each guest is required to read and sign our Release of Liability. The ziplines are checked daily by our highly qualified guides and we've had no incidents of line breakages. Ziptrek has always maintained an outstanding safety record and we do everything within our power to minimize the risk you are exposed to.
- Ziptrek's minimum weight requirement is 75lbs/34kgs to a maximum of 275lbs/125kgs. Underweight participants (min. 7 yrs) must contact Guest Services for tandem arrangements. Guests should be prepared for light physical exertion - the tour includes several flights of stairs and some moderate trail hiking.
- Guests should be prepared with their own allergy medications, if required.
- Persons unsure of their physical ability should consult their physician first.
- Smoking, drugs or alcohol are not permitted on the tour at any time.
- Ziptrek Ecotours is in no way obligated to complete a tour if one or more participants are found to be endangering the safety of themselves, others, or the environment. Refunds will not be given in this situation.
- Ziptrekking is not permitted for women who are pregnant.
- Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather. The weather at the tour area is similar to Tremblant Village, but the winds can be more pronounced on tour at the higher elevations, and in exposed areas.
- Wear comfortable, supportive athletic or hiking shoes. No open toed shoes allowed, thus sandals and dress shoes are not permitted.
- Every participant must read and sign our Release of Liability prior to participating.
- No bags, purses or backpacks are allowed. Limited storage is available to store very small personal belongings.
- Secure all loose items (keys, cameras, change, etc.) in a sealed pocket. Small still and video cameras are allowed if you can secure them in a pocket. Professional cameras and equipment may be brought with prior permission (only as they can pose a security risk).
- Insect repellent may be advisable / desired on certain days in the Spring / early Summer.
- Tours run rain or shine. Please refer to "What is your cancellation policy?" (below) for more information.
Ziptrek has a patented braking system. Guests do not have to worry about controlling their own speed, nor are they involved in the braking process, so they can just sit back and enjoy the ride (and views!) We can safely stop riders up to 275 lbs no matter what the wind conditions. With a varying assortment of individual lines and years of experience, we have hundreds of thousands of successful brakes behind us.
Our tours start in May and run until mid October each year. There are several tour times available throughout each day. Time slots may vary from day to day. Please call our Guest Services Team for more information. See our cancellation policy below for additional information.
If you book on a tour and zip this first line and are too scared to continue the tour we can take you off the tour. In the event you are too scared to zip even the first line (the shortest overall), you may exit the tower, and depart from the tour. Please keep in mind there are no refunds given in either scenario.
Your Ziptrek tour will include 5 different ziplines over the duration of the tour (approx 3 hours). In between each of these ziplines you will be required to do some walking. This will be done primarily on trails, but also includes some stairs as well. You will actually be on each individual zipline for approximately 30 to 60 seconds, given they vary in length. Your speed is determined by your weight and the weather conditions of the day.
Guests are required to meet at the Ziptrek Guest Services desk located in the Centre Aventure (Sommet des Nieges building) just at the base of the ski hill. Post check-in, Guides will accompany and lead the tour group to the summit of Mont-Tremblant using the main panoramic Gondola (included in your ticket price). See our location for further details.
Yes! We always recommend making reservations in advance. We book a maximum of 10-12 people for each designated tour time, and therefore can sell out quickly. In order to guarantee spots, and the tour time that will work best with you please call our sales desk or click the "Book Now" link to make your reservations. The sooner you book the better! Please note that we have a 24 hour cancellation policy which allows you to change or cancel your tour 24 hours prior to the start of your tour. Holidays and long-weekends are the busiest time of year for us and we recommend at least one weeks notice to book a tour during this busy time. This does not mean that if you call the day of that we won’t have any spots left, but that we cannot guarantee your tour preference will still be available.
Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to tour departure will be charged full tour price. Cancellations for groups of 10 or more participants require 72 hours notice or full charges apply. “Noshows” will also be charged full tour price. Charges for cancellations and noshows will be applied to the credit card provided. Ziptrek reserves the right to cancel tours due to inclement weather, foreseeable hazards, insufficient bookings, or events beyond our control. In these events, full refunds will be made or alternative dates offered.